Heebie Jeebies Construct-a-Clock Set
This easy-to-build clock whips up in a jiffy, and will fascinate young minds with its turning cogs and swinging pendulum. The clock is spring-driven, so requires no batteries, and is the perfect way to teach children basic mechanical principles, and how to tell the time.
- Learn how gears work.
- Promote cognitive development.
- Wind it up! No batteries required.
- Easy to follow assembly instructions.
Notes & Tips:
- Suitable for ages 3yrs and older.
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts.